Residential concreting on any site is one of the most important areas when concerning yourself with functionality, efficiency, and making your property aesthetically pleasing.
Your driveway, for example, is the initial thing that your good friends and visitors may view when they come and see you at your residence. When they find that your driveway is appealing and also in really good design, they will certainly be excited by your unique taste.
Concrete is, without a doubt, one of the most reliable materials for a structurally sound start or finish for your home project. It has fantastic strength and resilience, which creates exceptional endurance.
Having quality concrete can add value and warmth to your home. Allow our professional concrete specialists to help with your next residential project.
Our Residential Services Include:
- 22 Ready Mix trucks ready to serve, utilizing a computerized dispatch system
- 3 Ready Mix plants strategically located around central Ohio
- Quality control department
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) certified field technicians available
- Highly reliable material supply system
- Over 70 years of service, supplying quality Ready Mix concrete
- Competitive pricing and quality products
- Flexible workforce – fast reaction time to solve unforeseen problems
- Outdoor Patios
- Stoops and Porches
- Garage Floors
- House Slabs
- Shed Slabs
- Poured Wall Foundations
Commercial and Residential Building Materials Division Services
- Full line of concrete accessories
- Liquid color machine
- Custom rebar fabrication
- Flatbed delivery service statewide and to bordering states
- Direct shipping from vendors anywhere in the continental United States
- Job site consultation with vendors and Ellis Brothers staff
Delaware County | Knox County | Licking County | Marion County | Morrow County | Apple Valley | Buckeye Lake | Coshocton | Fredericktown | Granville | Howard | Johnstown | Loudonville | Millersport | Mt Gilead | Mt Vernon | New Albany | Newark | Utica
Poured Wall Foundations